Yoga Instructor Program
You get everything you need to begin
Your Career as Yoga Instructor!
Are you ready to take your yoga practice to a deeper, more meaningful level or teach others about the wonderful benefits of classical yoga?
The Yoga Instructor Program (YIP) is available at branches of “Brahmavarchas International Yoga Academy”.
The Yoga Instructor Program began over 10 years ago, is recognized countrywide and has produced more than 500 trainers. Aim of developing this kind of training program for yoga followers with the vision to not only develop successful yoga professionals, but also to spread peace in the world through them. The Yoga Instructor Program is a unique, profoundly transforming and personal experience that is based on the ancient gurukula teaching system which integrates the student’s daily life into the yoga training. For Twelve intense weeks of ashram living, students strenghthen their own yoga practice through self-discipline and awareness of the nature of mind, body and spirit. They also build a firm foundation from which to teach others instinctually and confidently.
The Yoga Instructor Program provides a fantastic opportunity to awaken or deepen your yoga practice and to be a part of the global yoga community which is growing each day. The best part of all is learning that everything we need is already within us and how the practices can lead us into accessing our gifts and beauty from the inside out. The experience provides a great way to find long lasting happiness, peace and the ability to share the yogic lifestyle with others.
Yoga Instructor Program Structure
- One Month theoretical and practical training in all aspects of yoga.
- Certification Exam at the end of course. Qualifying exam is important, else need to undergo retest program.
- Prerequisites: Moderate flexibility, comprehension of English, basic fitness experience.
- A sincere desire to learn and openness to yogic techniques is required- a basic knowledge of yoga postures and philosophy is preferred, but not essential. Students will develop the skills to teach yoga asanas and improve their own personal practice.
- Certification from BIYA. Qualified teachers can start as yoga instructors. Not valid for Govt. jobs.
- Certificate given after 1 yrs internship with academy.
- Once qualified can start working for part time or as full time instructor with academy as per their convenience.
Course Duration : Three Month Course.
Curriculum : Divided into two section
1. Yoga Education : Introduction to the major body systems. The effects of asanas and pranayama on the cardiovascular system, nervous, respiration, digestion, skeletal and muscular system, endocrine system.
2. Yoga Teaching practice and Training :
Introduction to the major body systems. The effects of asanas and pranayama on the cardiovascular system, nervous, respiration, digestion, skeletal and muscular system, endocrine system.